Akazi muri AJPRODHO-JIJUKIRWA a.s.b.l:Abantu 3kuya 1er-07-2012 saa 10h51' | 842 yanditswe na Ernest Ndayisaba
Akazi muri AJPRODHO-JIJUKIRWA a.s.b.l:Abantu 3
Under the overall supervision of project coordinator, the employee shall perform the following specific duties : Specific Roles and responsibilities :
1. Conduct sensitization meetings on gender equality
2. Mobilize youth to join gender working groups
3. Identify and collect appropriate materials
4. Prepare training sessions and workshops for project participants and gender focal points
5. Coordinate and supervise activities of gender focal points
6. Evaluate effectiveness of training and group performance
7. Prepare regular reports to the project coordinator
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES :
Desired competencies and qualifications are :
At least hold a Bachelors Degree in law, psychology, management, social sciences, Education or any other related fields.
Technical Competencies :
• Proven experience in implementation and reporting ;
• Good understanding of gender equality and gender based violence.
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit their dossier including a motivation letter, detailed CV and copy of the academic transcripts addressed to the President of the Administration Council, to AJPRODHO head office located at Kacyiru, Kamutwa Cell, Ruganwa Village, House Plot No.316, down the road on your right from Gasabo district offices before branching off to La Colombiere School or Former ULK. You may also send electronic copies on firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5/7/2012 at 12:00.
Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. GAKWANDI Godfrey
President of the Administration Council AJPRODHO-JIJUKIRWA